Preview: Calculating Purchase Price
You are currently previewing a video from How to Calculate Cash Flows. To return to the main overview video click HERE.
The most complete calculator training of its kind... Over 59 Videos!
Learn the secrets of calculating cash flows to maximize profits and return on investment.
Don't unknowingly pay more money - for anything - than you need to.
Don't leave profit on the table...ever.
Do control your own financial destiny!
How to Calculate Cash Flows is going to empower you to make wise money-making (or saving) decisions with the click of a few buttons!
As an added value, we have created the entire course for people that want to learn the financial calculator, TValue™ software, or both!
Here is what you are going to learn in the How To Calculate Cash Flows Online Training.
Module 1 – Welcome and Intro
- What You Will Learn
- The Power Of Compounding Interest
- Selecting A Calculator
Module 2 – Foundation
- 5 Keys To Time Value of Money
- Calculating Payment Amount
- Calculating Term
- Calculating Interest Rate
- Replacing Values
- Calculating Last Payment
- Calculating Principal Balance Using Future Value (FV)
- Calculating Principal Balance Using Present Value (PV)
Module 3 – Investing 101
- Calculating Purchase Price
- Calculating Yield or Return
- Pricing Percentages
- Calculating Discount
- Calculating LTV and ITV
Module 4 – Partials
- Partials – Calculating Purchase Price
- Partials – Calculating Future Balance
- Partials – Calculating Term
- Partials – Calculating Yield
- Partials – Calculating Amount Purchased
- Partials – Split Payment
- Partials – Calculating The 50/50 Partial
- Partials – Buy Full Sell Short
- Partial Amortization Schedule B (HP12C)
- Partial Amortization Schedule B (TValue)
Module 5 – Calculating Balloon Payments
- Calculating Balloon Payments
- Balloon Payment Purchase Price
- Balloon Payment Calculating Yield
- Balloon Partials Payments Only
- Balloon Partials Balloon Only
- Balloon Partials Balloon Split
- Calculating Balloon Extensions
Module 6 – Restructuring
- Restructuring Early Payoffs
- Increase Payment Amount
- Half Rate Double Payment
- Discounted Payoff Incentives
- Restructuring Non-Performing Notes
Module 7 – Alternative Cash Flows
- Business Notes
- Structured Settlements
- Lotteries and Prize Winnings
- Tax Liens
- Factoring Invoices
- Wraparound or All Inclusive Notes
- Buy Property and Flip
- Buy Property and Finance
Module 8 – Case Studies
- Referral Fees – The Land Note
- Buy Full Sell Short – The Church Note
- Partial Purchase – The Oregon Split
- Full Purchase – The Self Directed IRA Note
- Early Payoff Incentive – The TV Note
- Buy Property and Finance – The Tax Deed Note
Module 9 – Personal Strategies
- The Rule of 72
- Double Your Money
- Million Dollar Retirement
- College Savings Plan
- Eliminating Credit Card Debt
- Payoff Your Mortgage Early
How empowering is that?!
But what if you don’t have ANY experience with the calculator?
Just follow along!
We teach you everything using two very powerful tools…
…In the video training course we show you BOTH the hand-held financial calculator (HP12C) and the TValue™ Amortization Software (popular software for your computer).
It doesn’t matter if you currently don’t use either one…just follow the videos - keystroke for keystroke!
We start at the beginning…
This course is designed to take you from ZERO to MASTER in these self-paced videos (over 59 online lessons)!
This course is not just about watching videos...no one leaves you alone!
Like all of our personal hands-on trainings, you can ask questions right in the course!
We ‘check in’ daily to see who has questions and how we can help.
This course is 100% guaranteed.
If you don’t find mastering the financial calculator to be one of the most rewarding and empowering things you have accomplished just contact us within 30 days for a full refund.
Now, we are pretty confident, like everything we put our name on, that it’s a pretty unlikely scenario…but we put our money where our reputations are and want you to have 100% peace of mind that this is the right decision for you.
Let's get started!